Sunday 30 November 2014

Classics & Contemporaries | Science Fiction | Sci-Fi Month 2014


Due to my little hiatus I couldn't bring you Science Fiction in August, so I figured I'd just do two C&C posts in October as a Halloween treat. Then I discovered Sci-Fi Month, and it seemed a shame to do this installment of C&C outside of Sci-Fi Month!

So, at long last, here we have Science Fiction!

Now sci-fi, and especially classic sci-fi, is a genre I know very, very little about, so instead of the usual layout, today I'm going to be offering you some very simple recommendations. Enjoy!



If you like The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken



Read The Chrysalids by John Wyndham


If you like The Jewel by Amy Ewing


Read The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood


If you like The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey


Read The War of the Worlds by H. G. Wells


If you like Red Rising by Pierce Brown


Read A Princess of Mars by Edgar Rice Burroughs


Thanks to Rinn Reads and Oh, The Books for a fantastic Sci-Fi Month!

No comments:

Post a Comment