Saturday 14 March 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award!



I was nominated by Mallory @ The Local Muse for the Versatile Blogger Award - thanks Mallory!

Rules:

1. Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging.
2. Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them.
3. Share ten random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

I'm going to be very naughty and not nominate anyone specific because I'm lazy I honestly don't think I know 15 relatively new bloggers, which means I need to discover some new bloggers! So if you want to do this then consider yourself nominated!


  1. I've broken four bones, but I've never dislocated anything and I hope I never do.
  2. I'd love to one day work as a staff writer for a magazine like SciFiNow.
  3. I loathe indecisiveness. Especially when it comes from myself.
  4. I deeply regret never taking any music lessons while I was at school. In fact I feel like I regret a few too many things for someone who's only 23.
  5. I'm bad at watching TV.
  6. Disney's Beauty and the Beast is my favourite film of all time.
  7. I'd like to pass my driving test this year, even though the thought of getting behind the wheel of a car terrifies me.
  8. I'm going to see Imagine Dragons in November and I'm very excited!
  9. One year I'd love to go to a Halloween party dressed as Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas, I just need to convince someone to dress up as Jack and go with me first!
  10. Speaking of The Nightmare Before Christmas, I think it's thanks to watching films like that one, Hocus Pocus and Beetlejuice that made me interested in spooky stories from a very early age...
Thanks again for the nomination, Mallory!

No comments:

Post a Comment