Thursday 24 July 2014

My Underhyped Books!

As some of you may know this week is the Underhyped Read-A-Thon. I am sort of taking part in this read-a-thon (I say 'sort of' because, sadly, I have too much work to do to commit to an entire week of non-stop reading) and I decided to only read books with less than 1,000 ratings on Goodreads.

I thought there wouldn't be that many, but it turns out I own quite a lot of book with less than 1,000 ratings and it makes me sad that so many books aren't getting a lot of attention. There could be a book out there you might love, you've just never come across it before!

So today, I thought I'd share with you a list of just some of the books I own with less than 1,000 ratings on Goodreads. I'm going to give you nothing but the title, the author, the number of ratings and a link to the Goodreads page, then if there are any titles which catch your eye you can go and look it up and perhaps discover a new book.

Happy reading!

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment