Wednesday 28 June 2017

This Week in Books | 28/06/17


This week I'm joining in with Lipsy @ Lipsyy Lost & Found to talk about the books I've been reading recently!


Now: Yep, I'm still reading The Obelisk Gate and I'm really enjoying it and I'm determined to finish it soon. Work's been pretty hectic this month so I haven't had much time to read in general, hopefully that'll change soon!

Then: I finally read one of Maya Angelou's collections! 'Phenomenal Woman' is a favourite poem of mine but, despite owning my copy of And Still I Rise for a couple of years, I'd never read one of Angelou's collections until now. I really enjoyed it, and it's definitely a collection I'd read again.

Next: I swear I'm going to get to The Beautiful Ones soon. I just want to read The Obelisk Gate because it's frustrating me that I should have read it by now. The Beautiful Ones is definitely on my radar to read next, as well as The Song of Achilles, When Dimple Met Rishi, The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue and Shades of Milk and Honey. There's so much I want to read, I just need some more hours in the day please!

What are you reading?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I really need to read some Maya Angelou! That one sounds lovely, will have to check it out sometime. Thanks for sharing!

    Cass @ Words on Paper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, thanks for stopping by and commenting! ^_^

      Delete