Wednesday 8 March 2017

This Week in Books | 08/03/17


This week I'm joining in with Lipsy @ Lipsyy Lost & Found to talk about the books I've been reading recently!


Now: I'm trying to catch up on the eARCs I've managed to accumulate recently, so after an accidental break to read other stuff I'm currently continuing with Mark Lawrence's Red Sister. It's okay so far, though it feels like it still hasn't really got going yet, but I'm all for a story with assassin nuns.

Then: Another eARC that I was very lucky to receive after I loved Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda a couple of years ago. I got home from work yesterday, sat down, and read Becky Albertalli's second novel in one sitting. I loved it. Look out for my review soon!

Next: And another eARC! I'm hoping I'll be able to speed through Our Own Private Universe as quickly as I did The Upside of Unrequited; one of the things I really like about YA Contemporary when I find myself reading it is how easy it is to read. I haven't enjoyed any of Talley's novels as much as her debut, Lies We Tell Ourselves, so I'm interested to see what I think of this one.

What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment