Wednesday 20 January 2016

This Week in Books | 20/01/16


This week I'm joining in with Lipsy @ Lipsyy Lost & Found to talk about the books I've been reading recently!


NOW: January is when Britain really gets its winter. It always makes me laugh when people start complaining about the cold in November, because January is freezing. I'm in the mood to read some wintery books, and you don't get much more wintery than the middle of the Canadian wilderness. I tried reading The Tenderness of Wolves before and couldn't get into it, but I'm enjoying it a lot more this time around.

THEN: I recently read and adored Celeste Ng's debut, Everything I Never Told You. It's a fantastic book - look out for my review on Friday!

NEXT: I've actually already started The Vanishing Throne, which I received from NetGalley, but I want to finish The Tenderness of Wolves before I continue with it. I'm aiming to have it read this month so I can review it soon, especially as it came out in November. You can check out my review of The Falconer here!

What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment