Wednesday 2 December 2015

This Week in Books | 02/12/15


This week I'm joining in with Lipsy @ Lipsyy Lost & Found to talk about the books I've been reading recently!


NOW: I'm making my way through my eARCs, which means I'm finally reading The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet. I already love it. It really does have a Firefly feel to it, and I'm really excited to read the rest of it!

THEN: The last book I finished, The Only Woman in the Room: Why Science is still a Boys' Club, was also a NetGalley read. I enjoyed it, but sadly not as much as I thought I would - you can check out my review here if you want to see more of my thoughts about it!

NEXT: Speaking of eARCs, I have a handful of Christmas contemporaries to read and review this December, and I think the first one I'm going to tackle is Holly Martin's Christmas at Lilac Cottage, which sounds adorable.

What are you reading?

1 comment:

  1. The long way to a small, angry planet looks good! I'm reading Winter now. I haven't had much time to read though. :/

    ReplyDelete