Thursday 18 December 2014

My Favourite Christmas Songs | Twelve Days of Christmas!

My Twelve Days of Christmas continue! With only one week left until Christmas I thought today would be the perfect day to share some of my favourite Christmas songs with you - enjoy!

A Spaceman Came Travelling - Chris de Burgh



Saviour's Day - Cliff Richard



Santa Baby - Kylie Minogue



Stop the Cavalry - Jona Lewie



I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day - Wizzard



All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey



Silent Night - Celtic Woman



Fairytale of New York - The Pogues & Kirsty McColl



As Long As There's Christmas - Paige O'Hara
(from Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas)



Do You Hear What I Hear? - Idina Menzel



What are some of your favourite Christmas songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment