Wednesday 1 February 2017

This Week in Books | 01/02/2017


This week I'm joining in with Lipsy @ Lipsyy Lost & Found to talk about the books I've been reading recently!


Now: I'm still reading The Obelisk Gate after I took a break from it to get ahead on a couple of ARCs I'd been sent, but now I intend to finish it! I'm really enjoying it so far and I'd like to finish it soon so I can try and dedicate most of February to reading some of the review copies waiting for me on my kindle.

Then: Every Heart a Doorway is the second novella I've read by Seanan McGuire (who also writes under the name Mira Grant, and is therefore the author of one of my all-time favourite books, Feed) and unfortunately I didn't enjoy this one as much as I hoped I would. Look out for my review later this month!

Next: Once I have The Obelisk Gate under my belt I'm aiming to finish Red Sister, which is due to be released in April, and then get ahead on my other ARCs. I've liked what I've read so far, though I'm still waiting for it to really get going - I'm happy to be patient for a novel that promises assassin nuns, though.

What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment