Monday 6 February 2017

Reading Wrap-Up | January 2017


I stuck two big fingers up to the 2016 reading slump in January and read 14 books, which I think is the most I've read in one month possibly ever; I read a lot as a child, but I had a tendency to re-read books I adored again and again and again.


Not only did I read a good amount of books, but I enjoyed most of them, too. In fact most of them I enjoyed a lot, with only a few disappointments (including two DNFs) thrown in there. I'm going to be DNFing a lot more books this year, at least I am if I find myself reading books that I want to DNF; I'm hoping that the majority of the books I read this year are going to be ones I enjoy, but I'm not going to stress out about not finishing books like I feel as though I did last year. There's just too much I'd rather be reading to feel guilty about DNFing something isn't for me!
What did you read in January?

2 comments:

  1. I only read 3 books in January, but I think it's great that you were able to read so many. I will have to check out some of these books. The Ladybird Book of Dating sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really fun, quick read! I recommend it if you're in the mood to read something that'll make you smile. =)

      Delete