Friday 25 December 2015

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to take a moment to wish all of my followers a very Merry Christmas! I hope Santa has brought you everything you asked for, and that you've had a wonderful day surrounded by your loved ones.

(And if you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you had a fantastic day!)

I found nine books waiting for me under the tree come Christmas morning, I must thank my friend Natalie @ A Sea Change and the lovely Mikayla @ Mikayla's Bookshelf for their wonderful gifts.

I've been thoroughly spoiled.

I have no idea that I'm going to read first - they all look brilliant!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!! I'm so glad you got so many awesome books under the tree. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!
    Your book haul looks amazing, I hope you enjoy them all! Starting off the new year with great books sounds perfect to me.

    ReplyDelete