Friday 17 August 2018

I'M MOVING | Goodbye Jessticulates, hello Jessticulates.com!

Hi!

So something I've been thinking of doing for a while is moving my blog from Blogger to WordPress, and today I finally took the leap with not only moving to WordPress but in buying my domain name and become Jessticulates.com!



Thank you so much to everyone who has read, followed and commented on this blog over the years, I really appreciate it, and if you're still interested in following me please on head over to my new blog. I'll be posting the same kind of things - I'm still a book nerd, I'm just moving house - with perhaps some extra posts about travel and working in the publishing industry and general life stuff, as I'm hoping my new home will give me the kick up the butt I need to get back into the swing of blogging regularly.

I'm never going to turn blogging into a chore. It's a hobby and I do it for fun when I can, and I'm not going to kick myself if I don't update my new blog every week because there are bigger things to worry about, but I love being part of the book blogging community and I feel like WordPress is the better site for where I'd like my blog to go. It's much easier to follow and leave comments, particularly for fellow WordPress users, and I'm really excited to blog.

So thank you again for reading and following this blog, and I hope you'll join me over on Jessticulates.com!

3 comments:

  1. Jess, CONGRATS! I've been toying with moving to WP for years now, and am so close to making the leap. Hope everything works well for you and goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My testimony of Getting ex back after a breakup
    My boyfriend of a 4year just broke up with me and I am 3 weeks pregnant. I have cried myself to sleep most nights. Sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again. Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes, my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time. Generally he is a very nice guy, he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along. He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot. After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change. I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with. I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe. He texts me once and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy, he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy. I was really upset and I needed help, so one day I came across a website that suggested that Dr. Imoloa can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a spell for me. 2 weeks later, my boyfriend came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything is back  to normal. I and my boyfriend and I are living together happily again. Dr. Imoloa as it is a place to resolve marriage/relationship issues, do you want to be sure if your spouse is being faithful to you or Do you want your Ex to come back,  happy marriage love spell, unable to get pregnant, Loto Spell, protection spell, traveler spell, job spell, attraction charms, extreme protections and so on. Contact him Via Email-drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / Whatsapp- +2347081986098. Website- drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete