Wednesday 25 January 2017

This Week in Books | 25/01/2017


This week I'm joining in with Lipsy @ Lipsyy Lost & Found to talk about the books I've been reading recently!


Now: I really, really enjoyed The Fifth Season, so much so that I immediately bought a copy of The Obelisk Gate and I think I might be enjoying this one even more. It's frustrating to know that once I finish this I'm going to have to wait until August for The Stone Sky.

Then: Unfortunately I had to DNF The Winter Witch. I got bored and I wasn't keen on the characters; the heroine was irritating and the villains were stereotypical.

Next: I'm planning to continue with my DiverseAThon reading and finish The Other Half of Happiness once I finish The Obelisk Gate, as I was very kindly sent an ARC by the publisher. I'd like to get on top of my ARCs this year!

What have you been reading recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment