Wednesday 4 January 2017

This Week in Books | 04/01/2017


This week I'm joining in with Lipsy @ Lipsyy Lost & Found to talk about the books I've been reading recently!


Now: I'm in the middle of Deborah Moggach's Tulip Fever in anticipation of the forthcoming film adaptation starring Alicia Vikander and Holliday Grainger. Unfortunately I'm not loving the book - I'll be reviewing it once I finish it so you can find out all my thoughts and feelings on it then - but I'd like to finish it before I see the film, which still looks great!

Then: My final read of 2016 saw me finally read some Nnedi Okorafor when I picked up her award-winning novella, Binti. I'll be reviewing this title soon and I'm looking forward to the sequel, Home, which is being released at the end of this month.

Next: I've been lucky enough to receive an eARC of Mark Lawrence's Red Sister from NetGalley, so I'm planning to pick it up soon - I've been in the mood for some new high fantasy lately and I'm always going to be drawn towards stories of killer nuns.

What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment