Wednesday 23 November 2016

This Week in Books | 23/11/16


This week I'm joining in with Lipsy @ Lipsyy Lost & Found to talk about the books I've been reading recently!


Now: I'm a little behind on my Non-Fiction November and Native American November reading, though I'm pleased that I have actually been reading this month, and right now I'm reading Thomas King's The Inconvenient Indian which I'm really enjoying so far. I'm hoping I can complete my Non-Fiction November reading this month, even if I end up reading some slightly different books to my original TBR. This one shouldn't take me too long to finish, though; it's really easy to read even though the topic is often very upsetting.

Then: I read my very first Donoghue, her latest novel, The Wonder. I enjoyed it but I still haven't decided how I feel about it completely, I think I may have to mull it over a little. Look out for my review!

Next: I still haven't read A Closed and Common Orbit which is ridiculous considering The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet is one of my favourite books of all time. I'm planning to pick it up soon, though!

What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment