Friday 18 March 2016

Oops I'm in Florence

Last year my friend Elena and I went to Rome for a long weekend and fell head over heels in love with Italy. Now that we're no longer at university, I no longer see her every day like I used to, we decided we'd try and make this an annual trip - this year we're in Florence, a place I've been wanting to visit for a long time.

Luckily, unlike last year, I haven't forgotten to schedule posts for my blog! There'll be a review up on Monday, so this is just a warning that I'm likely to be fairly quiet (in terms of replying to any comments) until the end of next week. We're back in the UK on Tuesday, but I won't be home until Wednesday evening and then I'm back to work on Thursday morning.

ANYWAY. This is a very long-winded way of me saying I'm on holiday, I may be a little quiet, and I'll be sure to share lots of photos of my trip when I return!

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Enjoy Florence Jess and please feel free to update us when you get back so I can live vicariously through you XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Micheline! I had an amazing time, and I'll definitely write up a post soon about everything we did. ;)

      Delete