Friday 22 August 2014

Mini Hiatus!

At the start of this year I said I wanted to get into blogging regularly, and when I decided that I wanted to post something new every Monday and Friday I was immensely proud of myself when I managed to keep to that self-made promise. This year I think I've really become a blogger and I'm really proud of the amount of content I've managed to put forward.

When I decided to start taking part in What's Up Wednesday and the odd Top Ten Tuesday there came times when I was posting four times a week, which is a lot for someone who also happens to be doing a Creative Writing MA and trying to write a novel.

For the most part I've been able to schedule posts, but I'm now nearing the end of my MA - my portfolio is due in in ten days! - and I want to be able to concentrate on finishing it without worrying about not having any content on my blog.

I know I'm not a world famous blogger or anything, I'm sure no one cares whether I post four times a week or four times a year, but I just wanted to tell anyone who might regularly read my posts that next week I won't be posting any new content. After next week I'll be back to scheduling as normal, but if posting something every Monday and Friday really starts getting in the way of my novel writing I may change things up a bit.

So, this is just to let any of you reading this know that I'll be absent next week while I work at getting my portfolio polished and finished!

Toodle pip!

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment