Friday 14 July 2017

My Top 10 Disney Songs!

Happy Friday!


When this post goes live I'll be on my way to Disneyland Paris! I'm so unbelievably excited, so to get into the mood I thought I'd share my top ten Disney songs with you. I dare you to try not to sing along...


Number Ten: I'll Make a Man Out of You from Mulan (1998)



Number Nine: I Am Moana from Moana (2016)



Number Eight: Substitutiary Locomotion from Bedknobs and Broomsticks (1971)



Number Seven: Be Prepared from The Lion King (1994)



Number Six: Prince Ali from Aladdin (1992)



Number Five: Poor Unfortunate Souls from The Little Mermaid (1989)



Number Four: Zero to Hero from Hercules (1997)



Number Three: This is Halloween from The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)



Number Two: Be Our Guest from Beauty and the Beast (1991)



Number One: Out There from The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996)

Enjoy! I'll be back next week after a Disney-filled weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I totally sung EVERY. SINGLE.ONE! Hope you have fun!
    Deanna Reads Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent choices! One of these days I may have to rewatch Bedknobs and Broomsticks. :)

    ReplyDelete