Wednesday 11 May 2016

This Week in Books | 11/05/16


This week I'm joining in with Lipsy @ Lipsyy Lost & Found to talk about the books I've been reading recently!


NOW: Right now I'm in the middle of Jo Walton's Among Others, which I've heard nothing but good things about and have been meaning to read for years. I'm enjoying it, but it's not quite what I expected - the main character was revealed to be older than I'd been reading her when I was already about a quarter of the way through the book so that was a bit jarring. I'm looking forward to seeing how the story progresses, though!

THEN: I decided to re-read The Goblin Emperor, which might very well be my favourite book. Period. I read it for the first time last year and adored it, and re-reading it reminded me how much I love it. If you haven't read this book yet I can't recommend it enough.

NEXT: The Ocean at the End of the Lane, like Among Others, is one of the books on my #BookBuddyAthon TBR. Neil Gaiman's one of my favourite authors but I still haven't read this, so I'm looking forward to finally sinking my teeth into it.

What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment