Friday 16 January 2015

Taylor Swift Book Tag!

It's Taylor Gif'd. Hurr hurr hurr.

As a fan of Taylor Swift I just had to give this tag a go when I stumbled across it over at Books and Cleverness.

QUESTIONS

  1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - A book/series you loved and now hate
  2. Red - A book with a red cover
  3. The Best Day - A book that makes you feel nostalgic
  4. Love Story - A book with forbidden love
  5. I Knew You Were Trouble - A book with a bad character you can't help but love
  6. Innocent - A book that someone ruined the ending to
  7. Everything Has Changed - A book with a character who goes through extensive character development
  8. You Belong With Me - A book you are anticipating most
  9. Forever and Always - Your book otp
  10. Come Back, Be Here - A book you'd least like to lend out (for fear of missing it too much)
BONUS QUESTIONS
  1. Teardrops On My Guitar - A book that made you cry a lot
  2. Shake It Off - A book you love so much, you just shake off the haters



We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
{A book/series you loved and now hate}


Maximum Ride series 
by James Patterson


I really enjoyed the first four books in this series, especially back in my teens, and then from book five onwards it just got a bit... crap. I never even bothered finishing this series because I just stopped caring about what happened!



Red
{A book with a red cover}


by Margaret Atwood

Okay so I know it's not entirely red, but I really love this cover!


The Best Day
{A book that makes you feel nostalgic}


by Roald Dahl

I used to get this book out of the library all the time when I was little, I loved it so much, but I didn't own my own copy until 2013! It's still one of my favourite children's books, and one of my favourite Dahl books alongside Fantastic Mr. Fox and The BFG.


Love Story
{A book with forbidden love}


Saga 
by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples


This series is a very recent read for me, but it's quickly become one of my favourite new series! I ended up marathoning the first four volumes in the space of two days, and now I have to wait for Volume 5...


I Knew You Were Trouble
{A book with a bad character you couldn't help but love}


by Malorie Blackman


Oh Jude. You're such a bad person, and yet I can't help but find you fascinating and, at times, even empathise with you. This is such a great series and not enough people have read it.


Innocent
{A book that someone ruined the ending to}


by Moira Young

That someone was me. I was skimming reviews of Rebel Heart after finishing Blood Red Road, which I loved, to see if the second book was just as good and ended up seeing something I wish I hadn't. That's the main reason why I still haven't read it!


Everything Has Changed
{A book with a character who goes through extensive character development}


Harry Potter series 
by J. K. Rowling


Neville Longbottom. I love how much his confidence improves over the course of the series. He's one of the best characters in the series.


You Belong With Me
{A book you are anticipating most}


by Marissa Meyer



Forever and Always
{Your book otp}


I love Cinder and Kai a lot, and if Winter doesn't give them a happy ending then I'm going to eat my body weight in Ben & Jerry's.

Come Back, Be Here
{A book you'd least like to lend out}


by J. K. Rowling

This is my favourite book in the series and I've owned my copy since its release. Along the way it's lost its dust jacket - something which continues to irk me - but it's my copy and I love it, and I want it to stay with me.

~BONUS~

Teardrops On My Guitar
{A book that made you cry a lot}


Feed 
by Mira Grant


My favourite book of 2014 and one of my favourite books of all time. This book broke me. I sobbed.

That was a lot of fun! If you want to do this tag then go ahead and do it, but I'm going to tag a few people: Mallory, Shannon, Allie, Jaime and Erin, consider yourselves tagged!

5 comments:

  1. So with you on Winter! I need that book ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh thanks! I shall do this soon, I like these questions :)

    I bought Feed, because you love it so much, and it was finally on sale! So now I can read too, yay! As for Rebel Heart, I LOVED it. Raging Star was a bit of a letdown, sadly. And I LOVE that cover of The Handmaid's Tale!!

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes! My enthusiasm for Feed is slowly influencing others. =P

      I definitely need to read Rebel Heart soon, I'm sorry to hear Raging Star was a disappointment!

      Delete
  3. So cool! My daughter and I just read The Magic Finger yesterday; I'd somehow missed it in all my Roald Dahl reading back in the day. There are plenty of books on here I haven't heard of, so I'm looking forward to investigating.
    Where does one find these "tag" things, if you don't mind answering a newbie's question?

    ReplyDelete