Thursday 6 September 2012

Jumping on the Bandwagon

Writing a blog seems to be 'the thing' recently, and I've always wanted to have a go myself despite not really having a clue what I might write about. But hey, I'll never know unless I try.
    I'd like to say this is my first attempt but it's actually my second as my first attempt failed miserably. This time, however, I already have some things in mind that I'd like to write about. More than anything I want to make sure I'm writing for me rather than thinking too hard on pleasing whoever reads this. After all, I hardly expect anybody to read this anyway.
    As my profile would suggest my name is Jess, I'm currently twenty years old and at the end of this month I'll be entering my third year of university. I'm awkward, nerdy, chubby and opinionated, and you can always rely on me to end up saying the wrong thing. So apologies in advance, reader! Take none of it personally; I don't, and I'm my own worst critic.
   Whelp, that's enough from me for now. Stay tuned if any of this sounded interesting, and I'll try to keep you amused!

No comments:

Post a Comment