Wednesday 6 September 2017

Welcome to Jessticulates!

For several years now you'll have known me as Jess @ Curiouser and Curiouser, over at themoormaiden.blogspot.co.uk, but I've been thinking of changing that for a while now and, today, I decided to just go ahead and do it!


My content will be exactly the same, I'm still a nerdy book blogger who should be reading more than she is, I just wanted to give my blog a new name, something a little more original to me and something that meant my blog title and my blog URL are the same. That's been bugging me for a while, I can tell you that much.

Anyway, this is just a head's up to let you know that I didn't spontaneously delete my blog, I just spontaneously renamed it instead.

Speak to you all soon!

6 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of the new name - not that I didn't like the name before ;) Cheers to new beginnings ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS! The new name is so cute and I think it will be easier to remember too (I always tried to type Curiouser and Curiouser into my browser for a few minutes, yelling at it because nothing popped up bwhaha). Anyway, it's an awesome choice, I am so excited for yoU!

    ReplyDelete