Wednesday 22 June 2016

This Week in Books | 22/06/16


This week I'm joining in with Lipsy @ Lipsyy Lost & Found to talk about the books I've been reading recently!


Now: I was thrilled to receive an eARC of Silvia Moreno-Garcia's new novel, Certain Dark Things, from NetGalley. If you've been following my blog for a while you'll know I adored her debut, Signal to Noise, and with Certain Dark Things not being published until October I'm so excited to have the chance to read it early. I've only read the first few chapters as I wanted to finish another book first, but I'm aiming to read it this week. Look out for my review nearer the publication date!

Then: I've now officially read some Gail Carriger, an author whose work has been on my TBR for a long time, and I really enjoyed Soulless. More than anything it's just a lot of fun; it was an easy, enjoyable read, just what I needed, and I'm looking forward to continuing on with the series. Look out for my review of Soulless next week!

Next: Unfortunately Longbow Girl has fallen to the wayside now that I have Certain Dark Things in my life. I'm really looking forward to carrying on with it, I want to read more time travel books, I just want to read Certain Dark Things first.

What are you reading right now?

1 comment:

  1. Everything you said about Carriger could apply to me LOL! I am planning on reading Soulless soon too - we'll have to compare notes when I do! Looking forward to your review :D

    ReplyDelete