Wednesday 30 September 2015

This Week in Books | 30/09/15


This week I'm joining in with Lipsy @ Lipsyy Lost & Found to talk about the books I've been reading recently!


Now: Thanks to MIRAInk, I received an eARC of Robin Talley's next novel, What We Left Behind, from NetGalley and I've already started it - I need to get better at reading the books I receive through NetGalley, and I really enjoyed Talley's debut Lies We Tell Ourselves (reviewed here!) so I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this!

Then: This might be the first time I've actually read a book I've said I was going to read the previous week. I picked up The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton on a whim and breezed through it, I absolutely loved it - look out for my review on Friday!

Next: It's the first day of October tomorrow, which means it's officially time for me to make a start on my Halloween TBR! I work at Seren Books in south Wales and Sugar Hall by Tiffany Murray is one of our novels; throughout October my colleague Rosie and I will be reading the book together and we're encouraging anyone and everyone to join us! Follow Seren on Twitter and Instagram to keep up with all that we do, and follow the Seren blog, too - I write the majority of the stuff that goes on there, so if you ever feel like you don't see enough of me on this blog you can go searching for my charisma and wit over there.

What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment