Monday 30 March 2015

S&S Bingo Challenge!

I'm taking part in quite a few reading challenges this year, but as far as I'm concerned there's nothing wrong with even more, especially when they're as fun as this one!

The fabulous Kritika @ Snowflakes & Spidersilk has created the brilliant Bingo Challenge, and I'm so annoyed that I didn't discover this earlier on in the year because it looks like so much fun! The challenge is aimed at SFF, and the aim is to fill out the bingo card below:



Rules:

1. One book can only count as one square, but feel free to shuffle which square you're using the book for as the year progresses
2. Although this card is geared towards SF/F, you can use other genres for squares like "debut author" or "reread a favorite"
3. Fill out the entire square if you're feeling motivated, or 5 in a row (across, vertically, or diagonally) for a more relaxed challenge. You are welcome to fill out as much or as little as you like!

Let's play bingo!

I've already read a few SFF books this year, so I'm gonna go ahead and start marking my card - I'd love to fill out the whole square!
Space Travel: Saga, Vol. 3 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples

Female Author: Fairest by Marissa Meyer

Fairy Tale Retelling: The Meat Tree by Gwyneth Lewis

Published 2015: Signal to Noise by Silvia Moreno-Garcia

Urban Fantasy: My Life as a White Trash Zombie by Diana Rowland

Aliens: Saga, Vol. 2 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples

2nd Book in a Series: Even White Trash Zombies Get the Blues by Diana Rowland

POC Main Character: Ms. Marvel, Vol.1: No Normal by G. Willow Wilson and Adrian Alphona

Novella/Short Story: A Study in Emerald by Neil Gaiman

Dragons: The Ice Dragon by George R. R. Martin

New-to-Me Author: Saga, Vol. 1 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples

Humorous SFF: Rat Queens, Vol. 1: Sass & Sorcery by Kurtis J. Wiebe and Roc Upchurch

Non-Human Main Character: Saga, Vol. 4 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples

I think I've made pretty good progress so far!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This is my first time playing a bit of book bingo, and it is fun! :)

      Delete