Thursday 22 February 2018

Women's History Month is Coming!

There's only one week left until it's March!

(How frightening is that? Wasn't it Christmas yesterday? I love winter but I do look forward to the spring once Christmas is over, it just seems to come around so fast every year...)

From the 1st - 31st March it's Women's History Month, probably the best month of the year if you're a history nerd like me, and I'm hoping to get some women in history content here on my blog. With any luck I'll have some reviews scheduled and perhaps I'll even be able to write a discussion post or two. Whatever happens, if WHM is something you're interested in then keep your eye on my blog for some kind of content!



2 comments:

  1. Awesome, I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. January really dragged, but February has flown by!

    ReplyDelete