Wednesday 14 June 2017

This Week in Books | 14/06/17


This week I'm joining in with Lipsy @ Lipsyy Lost & Found to talk about the books I've been reading recently!


Now: Considering I loved The Fifth Season earlier this year and the final book in this trilogy, The Stone Sky, is due to be released in August, I figured it was about time I finished The Obelisk Gate which I started a while ago. I am really enjoying it and the only reason I seemed to stop reading it is because I'm so terrible at finishing series, but I'm determined to finish this one this year!

Then: As promised, last week I did go home and start Stay With Me and I ended up finishing it in one sitting. I absolutely devoured this book, I loved it, and I can't wait to see what Ayọ̀bámi Adébáyọ̀ writes next. Look out for my review soon!

Next: Once I finish The Obelisk Gate I really am going to read The Beautiful Ones - I'm looking forward to it!

What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment