Thursday 9 July 2015

Oops! I'm in Rome...

So I had every intention of scheduling posts for Friday and Monday, my usual posting days, and in all honesty I can't remember if I did schedule something for Friday or not. I'm so smart.

Anyhoo, I didn't have the time to schedule posts in the end. I was busy packing. For Rome!

My friend Elena and I, a uni friend of mine I now only get to see a handful of times a year (and I saw her practically every day for three years), decided to treat ourselves to a long weekend in Rome. Neither of us have been to Italy before, and the architecture here is just stunning.

So I'm back on Monday evening, and until then my blog is going to be quiet. Look out for a few posts all about our trip when I get back.

Ciao!

7 comments:

  1. WooHoo! Enjoy ROME ♥♥ I SO wish I was there too, it,s one of my bucket list places to go so hopefully you'll take tons of pictures and share them with us when you get back...so I can live vicariously through you LOL! HAVE FUN!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Micheline! I just got back last night, but I'll certainly be posting something (or a few somethings!) all about my trip very soon. :D

      Delete
  2. Lucky you! Have a great time there. But then - how can you not?! It's ROME! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW LUCKY THING 0.0 I really hope you enjoy Rome, hun. PICTURES OR WHERE YOU VISIT? I'd love to see what places you go to. And I'm sure it's gorgeous, I mean, of course it is. Have a great time <3

    Nirvana @ Quenching the Quill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just got back last night, and I'll definitely be writing about my trip and showing off lots of photos. ^_^

      Delete
  4. ROME!!! I hope you had an amazing time, and I cannot wait to read ALL about it- and PICTURES! We need pictures!!

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete